This whistle-blowing policy aims to:
- provide a secured platform for employees and third parties to express concerns, in good faith and within the limits of the law, on any impropriety, irregularities, unethical or illegal act within our organisation without fear of reprisal, discrimination or adverse consequences; and
- ensure processes are in place to facilitate independent investigation of the reported concern and appropriate follow-up actions would be taken.
Frivolous or bogus complaints will be disregarded. Personal grievances shall continue to be taken up directly with the Business Unit Heads or Human Resource department.
We encourage you to report your concerns in good faith through the following communication modes:
|Mail in sealed envelope marked “Confidential”:||
Chairman of Audit & Risk Management Committee
MSI Global Private Limited
71 Chai Chee Street, Blk 3 Level 1
To effectively investigate your concerns, please include your contact details as well as the following information, where possible:
- Name(s) of person(s) or company(ies) involved
- Date, time and location of incident
- Frequency of occurrence of the incident
- Value of any activity, money or asset involved
- Physical and/or documentary evidence
- Any other information that may substantiate the incident and allegations