Turkey – Project Management service for Marmaray Project CR1 Commuter Rail Infrastructure & Systems Contract
Marmaray commuter rail project is a mega project that link up Asia and Europe continents under the Bosphorus Strait and MSI was responsible in providing an integrated project management service to Marubeni Corporation, one of the consortium partners that was awarded.
A team of multidiscipline with relevant experience in rail projects in areas such as civil engineering, systems and services engineering, system assurance, project coordinator and programme were seconded to the project to render engineering expertise, selecting and managing reputable sub-contractors and ensure timely exchange of information through coordination.
Services rendered in this project
- Provide an integrated Project Management Service to Marubeni Corporation
- Seconded full-time personnel with relevant experience in civil engineering, systems and services engineering, system assurance, project coordinators and programmers specifically for the railway domain.
Key responsibilities include
- Render engineering expertise.
- Select and manage reputable sub-contractors.
- Adhere to project timelines, ensure timely exchange of information through coordination, and work closely with our partners including the employer.